Welcome to Papaya, a very well located, quiet condo complex with great common spaces. The condo is large with a great second floor, loft style bedroom and hot tub on the large terrace!
The Papaya condo complex is located a few blocks from 5th avenue and less than a 10 minute walk to the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
The first you'll notice once you walk through the main gate is the very large pool and cozy lounging spaces. This will be the ideal space to spend lazy days cooling off in the pool or catching some sun on the loungers. A wonderful space to enjoy in peace and quiet.
Head up to your 3rd story condo where you'll enter into the open concept living room and kitchen. The large kitchen with sit-up bar has everything you'll need to cook up a great meal after a long day at the beach. You'll also find a washer/dryer to get all that sand out of your clothes!!
The Master bedroom is located on the main floor which has a Queen bed, attached ensuite and large closet space. You'll also have a small balcony that overlooks the pool.
Head up the spiral staircase into the loft style second bedroom. Here, you'll find a king bed and attached ensuite. You'll also be able to access the terrace with private hot tub, a great space to spend evenings enjoying a glass of wine and a nice view of the city.
This condo has tons of space and will surely impress!
You will be able to access the entire condo including all bedrooms, bathrooms, balconies, etc. You w
Other things to note
Because many people ask:
1. Payment- You “submit a booking” which means you pay the full amount now. We do not get paid until after your arrival. There are no cash transactions, and unfortunately you may not put down a deposit.
2. Deposit - Airbnb does not charge the deposit at all unless there is a claim for damages after check-out.
3. Unfortunately, we don’t have more pictures of the house and are unable to send you any more.
4. The site blocks telephone numbers until you have booked your trip, so we are unable to call you.
5. ***Electricity costs are extremely high in Mexico. Any consumption will be charged at a rate of 4 pesos (about 20 US$ cents) per kWh, according to the meter readings at your check-in and check-out. Turning off the air conditioners when out enjoying Playa is usually enough to stay within a very reasonable and cheap consumption.***