A very modern, recently completed penthouse, is waiting for its guests to enjoy a holiday in style. Enjoy a private swimming pool, ocean view, 3 large bedrooms with the highest quality furniture and appliances on the market, right in the heart of downtown Playa. It's hard to beat this location! A few blocks from famous Mamitas beach and just 1 block from historic 5th Avenue offering endless shopping and dining!
Perfectly located downtown, being close to the beach and close to all of the amazing restaurants and shops that Playa del Carmen has to offer. But the real highlight of this unit is the private roof-top terrace, with both ocean views and city views, it makes it the perfect spot to enjoy the sunrise or some evening cocktails.
From the moment you walk through the door, you will notice the detail that was put into decorating this unit. The kitchen has all upgraded appliances to ensure you can cook up a gourmet meal at the end of a great day at the beach. The sit-up bar has custom made wooden stools made from local materials.
The chic living room boasts a large 50'' Smart TV with cable TV, imported decorative pillows and a comfortable chaise lounger/couch for those lazy days. Just off the living room is the main floor balcony. This is a cozy space to enjoy afternoon sunsets or early morning coffee.
The master bedroom and 2nd bedroom are both on the main floor of the unit. The master bedroom has a king sized bed with stylish decorative accents throughout the bedroom. from the trendy lamps to the imported pieces of art, you're sure to enjoy the views inside as well as outside! For your enjoyment. there is also a 46" smart tv and partial ocean view if you prefer. The master bathroom has lots of counter space and a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom comfortably holds 2 double beds to help make sure there is lots of space for you and your group. The paint colours and decorative artwork was specially chosen to help create a calm and mellow atmosphere. A retreat for you to be able to unwind after a long day in the sun. There are large windows that allow lots of natural light to enter the room. Just outside of the 2nd bedroom, you'll find another bathroom that also acts as a guest bathroom.
Head upstairs where you'll be greeted by the 3rd bedroom and rooftop terrace. The 3rd bedroom is definitely a favourite amongst guests. It acts as it's own retreat with a king bed, 46" smart TV, coffee maker, microwave and mini-fridge. It's a great feature for those that like to get up early and enjoy a cup of coffee on your private balcony complete with hammock. This bedroom has large sliding glass doors that allow in lots of light and a nice view of the ocean.
On the upper level, you'll also love the private rooftop terrace. When you don't feel like dealing with any crowds, this is where you'll be. There is a private pool with great ocean and city views, a dining table with space for 6, two loungers and a propane bbq to help you cook up the perfect meal.
As an added bonus, the building also has a common rooftop area with another pool and lounging area. This area is a bit larger and has phenomenal views of the ocean as well as Playa del Carmen.
With a lots of space for everyone, this condo is the perfect option for larger groups or those families that want space for everyone in a more private setting. And being close to everything is definitely a huge bonus.
Your paradise awaits!
-Unlimited Bottled Water
-Welcome Package Containing Various Beverages (for stays of 7 days or more)
-Linens and Towels
-Beach Chairs and Umbrella
-Private Rooftop Terrace With Pool and Lounging Area
Other things to note
***Across the street from this condo there is another building under construction. Some construction activities could be noisy, however all works will stop after 06:00 pm and during weekends***
***Because many people ask***:
1. Payment- You “submit a booking” which means you pay the full amount now. We do not get paid until after your arrival. There are no cash transactions, and unfortunately you may not put down a deposit.
2. Deposit - Airbnb does not charge the deposit at all unless there is a claim for damages after check-out.
3. Unfortunately, we don’t have more pictures of the house and are unable to send you any more.
4. The site blocks telephone numbers until you have booked your trip, so we are unable to call you.
5. ***Electricity costs are extremely high in Mexico. Any consumption will be charged at a rate of 4 pesos (about 20 US$ cents) per kWh, according to the meter readings at your check-in and check-out. Upon check-in you will be asked for a 30 USD deposit, paid in cash, or we will later on after your check-out, send for a money request on Airbnb. Turning off the air conditioners when out enjoying Playa is usually enough to stay within a very reasonable and cheap consumption.***