25% guest discount on GOLF at the world famous Los Cabos Country Club!!
This Los Cabos Golf Resort studio is perfect for your Mexico getaway! A golfer’s paradise!
Our hacienda style apartment has everything you need for a relaxing and comfortable stay including A/C. The full scale resort features multiple pools, spa, daily maid service, on-site restaurant and bar, 24 hour front desk service with bellhops, a gym, and gorgeous views! Nearby are tons of outdoor activities at your fingertips.
Located in the premier Los Cabos Golf Resort, an Interval International Select Resort, our studio has everything you could want for your ideal Cabo experience! Golfer’s rejoice! The world famous Cabo San Lucas Country Club is just steps away. Literally carved from the surrounding terrain, this 18-hole, par 72, 7220 yard course features amazing scenery, including Bermuda grass fairways and greens, Palo Blanco trees, colorful Bougainvilleas, and breathtaking vistas of the Sea of Cortez and Land’s End.
Relax. Pull up a book and lounge next to one of the pools. Or enjoy a dip in the grotto. If you’re thirsty take the slide to the swim-up bar or bring your drink and soak in the stone hot tub. Get a massage in the spa or order one to the privacy of your room. Take advantage of the 24 hour front desk service. If you’re feeling active, get a workout at the gym, or hit the links to perfect your swing. Eat at the on-site restaurant and bar, Double Eagle, serving authentic, traditional, Mexican dishes. Enjoy walking through the grounds and take in the great views of the surrounding mountains, gardens, and ocean.
The Spanish hacienda style studio is spacious and contains a King bed, fully stocked kitchen, and outdoor terrace with views of the gardens. It comes fully equipped with all the essentials you need for a perfect stay including A/C with WiFi available to purchase.
If you’re looking to getaway from the resort the beach is close by as is downtown Cabo San Lucas with some of the best shops, restaurants, and nightlife there is to offer. Outdoor lovers will have plenty to do with tons of water activities, hiking, horseback riding, off road sports, and ziplining nearby!
Bedding: King bed
Our studio is fully furnished and very comfortable. The kitchen is stocked with everything you'll need: appliances, cookware, dishes, etc.
Our studio is professionally cleaned before every stay, and comes with clean linens, towels, soaps, and everything else you'll need for a comfortable stay.
This is a rental for the entire home. You will not be sharing it with anyone and you will have access to everything in the home.
Guests will have access to the premier Cabo San Lucas Country Club with promotional golf rates including practice balls, golf cart, and bottled water. Inquire for more details.
Interaction with guests
You’ll receive the number and email of the front desk and reservations department once the booking is confirmed. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!
Other things to note
Typically there is wifi for purchase in the rooms, unfortunately because of a large storm there is currently only FREE wifi in the lobby. Please talk to front desk staff if in-room wifi has been restored.
NO pets or service animals allowed at the resort.
- Daily cleans are not included in the price, but are available at $15/day upon request
- For stays of 1 week (7 days) or longer, we will offer a complimentary cleaning service
- This area is still developing their infrastructure. We strive to make our home an oasis, but there are occasional issues outside our control including; WiFi spottiness, water limitations, and power outages.
-Water in Mexico is not filtered like US water. We do not recommend drinking the tap water, but instead purchasing water bottles to drink from. There is water for purchase at the resort.
- Plumbing in Mexico is old so we request that NO paper products including toilet paper be flushed down the toilet and instead be put in the trash can.
- Air Conditioning is very expensive and harmful to the environment. It is critical that AC is only used when the home is occupied and is turned off before leaving. Any excessive power usage will be charged at check-out.
Because many people ask:
1. Payment- You “submit a booking” which means you pay the full amount now. We do not get paid until after your arrival. There are no cash transactions, and unfortunately you may not put down a deposit.
2. Deposit - Airbnb does not charge the deposit at all unless there is a claim for damages after check-out.
3. Unfortunately, we don’t have more pictures of the house and are unable to send you any more.
4. The site blocks telephone numbers until you have booked your trip, so we are unable to call you.
5. WiFi is offered free in the common areas of the resort, but costs extra for the rooms themselves. Here are the rates that you can purchase at the front desk when you arrive:
-1 day for $12
-3 day for $30
-7 day for $49
Free parking on premises
First aid kit
Laptop friendly workspace
We are located in the beautiful Los Cabos Golf Resort. The front desk staff will have your information prior to arrival and will ensure you are well taken care of.
At check-in, similar to other resorts, you will need to sign a registry card and put down a major credit card for incidentals.
There are no additional charges, taxes, or deposits required although there are plenty of extras to indulge in like drinks at the swim-up bar or a round of golf in the world-class 18-hole course literally steps away from your apartment.
Please be courteous of your neighbors and fellow guests. We want everyone to have a positive experience. If a noise complaint or other serious infraction is reported your deposit may be forfeit as damages.