Create a memorable vacation or business trip by staying at this clean, relaxing, comfortable apartment with ample outdoor space in Jersey City. Just minutes from Manhattan.
Perfect location for exploring/working in NYC. This charming 2 bedroom is walking distance to many great restaurants, bars, cafes in the trendy Jersey City and just a short train ride to NYC.
Comfortable, safe, clean and private 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment in Jersey City.
Please tell us a bit about yourself and your trip when you book. Our calendar is accurate but we might be in communication with other guests. Your dates are not secure until you complete your booking.
NOTE: If you would like to check the pricing, you can enter the dates you are interested in and click "book it", the next screen will show you the final price before you process payment and confirm.
Beautiful charming private 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment that sleeps 6 people in Jersey City. Comfortable and totally private apartment in a modern building. Enjoy trendy restaurants, bars, and cafes in a beautiful section of Jersey City, just minutes from Manhattan.
- Bedroom #1 (sleeps 2) - queen size bedroom, big, bright with huge windows & blinds, desk, and closet.
- Bedroom #2 - (sleeps 2) cozy bedroom with queen size bed, nightstand, lamp, track lighting, curtains, and large closet. Full sized bathroom across the hall.
- Living Room (sleeps 2 to 4) flat screen TV, 2 sleeper sofas that open up to beds. Both sofas sleep 1 perfectly or 2 people snuggly.
- Kitchen - Microwave, Pots, Pans, Dishes, Glasses, Coffee Maker, and some misc cooking items.
- 2 Full Bathroom
- Clean Towels and linens provided
- Free Wifi
Please note that prices vary depending on the season and number of guests. The calendar shows correct prices for 6 guests.
Walking distance to Van Vorst Park and Hamilton Park, cafes, restaurants, and bars, supermarket, and drug store. 2 PATH (subway that connects New Jersey & New York) stops away from Manhattan.
Grove Street Path Station is only a few blocks from the apartment. Convenient to World Trade Center, Union Square, Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, Greenwich Village, Metropolitan Met Museum, MOMA, Central Park, Empire State Building, Midtown.
- Fresh linens and towels
- Air conditioning in summer/Heat in winter
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer and iron
- Basic Cable TV
- Neighborhood guidebook
Check-In at 4:00 pm
Check-Out at 11:00 am
The train station is a few blocks away at the Grove Street Station. Less than a 5-minute walk.