It's hard to beat this location! A short walk from historic 5th Avenue, offering endless shopping and dining! Everything else is just another short walk or taxi away! Aquaterra Condominios have all the charm and convenience you need for your next Mexican getaway for an affordable price!
The Aquaterra condo complex is located a few blocks from 5th avenue and less than a 10 minute walk to the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
The first you'll notice once you walk through the main gate is the very large pool and cozy lounging spaces. This will be the ideal space to spend lazy days cooling off in the pool or catching some sun on the loungers. A wonderful space to enjoy in peace and quiet.
This is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit with a relaxed feel and everything you need to take full advantage of all that Playa has to offer. If it's the beach you're after, grab a few of the beach chairs from the unit and head down to trendy Mamitas Beach where you can relax, eat, drink and take in the beautiful sights. Or if you're looking for shopping and restaurants, 5th Avenue awaits just a few minutes away. There, you can find a good mix between handmade goods, jewelry made by local artisans, local art, and more modern stores where you'll find the latest trends. Don't forget about the food! There are countless restaurants from Italian to Mexican to every other type you can think of. And all of this within walking distance from your condo.
The condo accommodates 4 people comfortably. The master bedroom has a king sized bed, full en-suite with lots of closet space and a good amount of natural light. The second bedroom has a king sized bed too, good closet space and a full bathroom which doubles as the guest bath. The kitchen comes complete with all of the tools you'll need to cook a wonderful meal after a big day at the beach. The living room opens onto the patio where you can spend quiet mornings or afternoon cocktails.
Head up to the large rooftop terrace where you'll find a jacuzzi tub, lounging space and built in couch for added space. From the Jacuzzi, you'll have a nice view of the soccer field where you can cheer on Playa del Carmen's semi-pro team!!
For your convenience, the rooftop also has a 1/2 bathroom so that you can spend all afternoon soaking in the sun!!
Come take advantage of this great unit at a great price.
You will be able to access the entire condo including all bedrooms, bathrooms, private terrace, etc.
Interaction with guests
The property manager will be available 24 hours per day including during check-in, check-out and throughout the stay.
Other things to note
Because many people ask:
1. Payment- You “submit a booking” which means you pay the full amount now. We do not get paid until after your arrival. There are no cash transactions, and unfortunately you may not put down a deposit.
2. Deposit - Airbnb does not charge the deposit at all unless there is a claim for damages after check-out.
3. Unfortunately, we don’t have more pictures of the house and are unable to send you any more.
4. The site blocks telephone numbers until you have booked your trip, so we are unable to call you.
5. Electricity costs are extremely high in Mexico. Included in the rate is a credit of 22 kWh (kilowatt Hour) per day towards the cost of electricity. The credit allotted is normally sufficient for a normal user. For heavy use, any additional consumption beyond the allotment will be charged at a rate of 6 pesos (about 35 cents USD) per kWh. Upon check-in you will be asked for a 50 USD deposit, paid in cash, which shall be returned to you at the check-out, provided your consumption was within your allotment. Turning off the air conditioners when out enjoying Playa is usually enough to stay within the allotment.
Free parking on premises
Laptop friendly workspace
Luggage dropoff allowed
Long term stays allowed