*** FANTASTIC STAY GUARANTEED ***
Our 1BR home is located right off Carnaby Street in the heart of Soho. It’s truly in the best location, being walking distance from Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Regent Street shops, center of all the nightlife, Hyde Park, the Theatre District and more! The home is well decorated and there’s lots of space. Also there’s easy access to all of London via the Piccadilly Circus and Oxford Circus tube stations.
Our fantastic apartment is in an unbeatable location that is right off the famous Carnaby Street. In a cute standalone building, it is refurbished with tasteful decor and everything you need for a perfect stay. Feel free to relax or head out to the street where you’ll be in the center of all the action! We are close to everything you could want to do in London including all the shops, pubs, clubs, restaurants, and monuments.
The apartment is comfortable and a great place to relax. The bedroom features a queen sized bed with a lovely mattress. The living room couch folds out into a bed if more space is needed.
Amenities also include:
Nespresso coffee machine
The apartment sleeps very comfortably 3 adults or a couple with 2 children. Two persons can sleep in the bedroom (queen size bed) and an adult or two children in the living room which has a convertible sofa bed. I also had guests sleeping 2 adults on the convertible sofa.
- Free internet/wi-fi,
- Kettle and toaster,
- Stove top, washing & drying machine, dishwasher, refrigerator with a freezer section
- Iron & ironing board
- Amazon Fire TV with free Prime movies, Netflix, HBO GO and many more
- Linens and towels are provided - they can be changed weekly for long stays
- Cosmetics - shampoo, body soap & conditioner
- Nespresso coffee
Please contact me with any questions you may have! And let me know if you have suggestions or special needs to better the apartment even more!
All guests are welcome, whatever their nationalities, status (singles, couples, friends, families, travelers...) & so on.
The rental is exclusive of the entire apartment.
Interaction with guests
When you arrive you will be hosted by me or a friend of mine. You will have the maisonette for yourselves thereafter but if you need any assistance, we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Other things to note
Numerous bars and internationally varied cuisines within 2 mins walk from the flat. Everything you may ever need is within a short distance or a quick train journey.
The prestigious shops of London on Bond, Regent and Oxford Street are a short 4-5 minutes walk away. Covent Garden with it's famous restaurants and bars, Trafalgar Sq and the National Gallery are equally the same distance. Why would you want to look elsewhere?
Carbon monoxide detector
Laptop friendly workspace
Dishes and silverware
Private living room
- - Important Notes: - Quiet hours are after 8pm. Please, no noise. - I wish to provide 24/7 check-ins. In order to do that I apply a £50 charge for arrival after 7:00 p.m. - For safety reasons and due to past party problems with previous guests I require a photocopy of government issued ID on the check-in; It is used only in the event of damages or party problems when I need to involve local authorities. All photocopies are deleted after check-out. - Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, new lock if keys lost. - Internet is offered free of charge. In the unlikely event it is not working, or slow connection, I can't offer a refund. Internet speed and availability are out of my control.
You must also acknowledge
No parking on property
Potential for noise
Must climb stairs
Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to £300